Sender:
From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1993 17:06:04 EST
I've been reading this discussion about RPI, or possibly UVM, leaving the
ECAC to join Hockey East. My question is, if that happens, who would take
the 12th spot in the ECAC? Would they try to get Army back in the fold,
leaving Air Force as the only independent? Or is UConn, or another Div. II or
III schol a possibility? I can't see them playing with 11 teams next year.

What would that do to the travel pairs as well? I suppose Army could be just
slotted in with Union. What about if UConn were to join? They would probably
be paired with Yale, so who goes with Princeton? Union? Am I getting way
ahead of myself?

Just wondering,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards       ONLY _10_ DAYS UNTIL I GO HOME!!!! :-) :-) (Dec.19)
Poli Sci/Law III      GO CATS GO!!! (9-21)     TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!!! (5-7)