Sender:
From:
Wade Felde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1993 23:37:02 -0400
OOPS

     I have to stop relying on my memory.  As several of you
have already pointed out Brett Hull was on the 84-85 UMD
team that lost to RPI in the semifinals.  However, Hull was
not on the 83-84 UMD team that lost to Bowling Green in the
finals.  That falsehood was printed in the 1992 NCAA final
four official program (page 18).

     And I suppose I should point out that Gopher season
tickets are not as expensive as a house, as I implied in my
earlier post.  After all almost 9000 other people were able
to afford them.

Connie                             Go Gophers