Sender:
From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1993 20:40:11 -0700
From Wed's GT:

Freshman center Jay McNeill picked up two awards at Saturday's banquet:
the M.B. Hopper Award for leading scorer with 39 points and the Bob
Johnson Award for freshman of the year.  Other awards included:
Most Valuable Player: Senior defenseman Chris Hynnes
Most Inspirational: Senior defenseman Brian Bethard
Sportsmanship and Leadership: Senior defensman Mark Peterson
Top Student: Senior forward Mark Reddington

As for the head coach situation, I've only heard what Charlie Shub posted
earlier about the three finalists, which I got both from the GT and one
of our sports editors.  I thought I remembered reading in an article after
the end of the season that the committee was supposed to make a final
decision this week, but I haven't seen one.  The committee hasn't been very
vocal throughout the process, so I don't think that most people on campus
have heard very much, if any, at all.  I'll post as soon as I do hear of a
final decision.

Karen

* Karen Heasley                                                                *
* Colorado College '95                                                         *
* Colorado Springs, CO                                                         *
* [log in to unmask]  or                                            *