Sender:
From:
Steve Innes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 14:19:36 -0500
>    I agree with the two eastern teams in the final, but in a *MILD* upset, I'm
>picking Brown to upset BU and *EARN* the right to challenge Maine in the
>Championship Game, with Maine winning by a score of 7-3, simply because their
>firepower will be just too much for Brown to handle, although Brown will put
>up a gutsy effort.

I don't see how you can possibly predict this.
I was at all four ECAC playoff games in Lake Placid. I must say that
the Brown-Harvard game was one of the most boring games I have ever seen.
It was back and forth with no setups throughout the entire game.
Brown did not win that game,       Harvard blew it.
In the Clarkson-Brown game, even though the game was close in score,
Brown really never controlled the puck long enough to get many scoring
opprotunities. Clarkson totally dominated them.
Brown is just not that good..

        Steve