Sender:
From:
TIM VIEKMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1993 19:21:00 +0000
Does anyone know if there are any tickets left for
the Maine vs. Clarkson/Minnesota game at Worcester
on Saturday?  Anyone know what the starting time is?
My wife and I are thinking about driving from
Harrisburg to see the Black Bears, but I don't really
know any of the details...Is there a phone # I can
call to get tickets?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Here's to hoping the Bears can get and stay intense for
the next three games! :)

Tim Viekman  - UMaine 1990
Messiah College Computing Services, Grantham/Harrisburg, PA