Sender:
From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1993 12:22:36 EST
As requested, the T-U with points:

1.  Maine (23)              248
2.  Michigan (2)            221
3.  Boston University       191
4.  Miami                   174
5.  Minnesota-Duluth        137
6.  Harvard                 124
7.  Lake Superior State     121
8.  RPI                      59
9.  Wisconsin                45
10. Clarkson                 29
Others Receiving Votes: Minnesota 20,Brown 5, New Hampshire 1

In response I don't think Harvard receiving the #6 to LSSU's #7 is all that
outrageous.  Harvard has fewer losses (albeit with an easier schedule).  Also,
Harvard's dismal performance in the ECAC's final weekend was essentially
irrelevant since they had already clinched first place.  I'm not sure what I
think of the team right now.  They seem to have peaked at the Beanpot, and
haven't returned to form since.  One would think the horror of '92 would
still be rattling around in Ronn Tomassoni's mindthough.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY