Sender:
From:
Michael Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1992 20:40:24 -0700
Wisconsin defeated Michigan 4-2.  Michigan outplayed Wisconsin in the first
period but Wisconsin two rushes both counted for goals while Michigan's many
rushes only counted for 1 goal (Michigan also scored shorthanded in that
period, but it really wasn't a rush)

The 2nd started out 4-4, but Wisconsin carried the play and set the tempo
the entire period and for basically the rest of the game.  They scored a
goal late in the 2nd for a 2-2 tie.

The 3rd was pretty even.  In the last minute, Denny Felsner had two clear
chances to score but only got off weak backhands that never left the ice.
Wisconsin scored a late empty netter to make the score 4-2.

However, I see Lake Superior blasting Wisconsin, becuase I feel that Michigan
lost the game much more than Wisconsin winning it.

Mike Burger
Michigan '90