Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:21:19 -0800
I was able to hear it over the internet.  Fox "Sports"
had a high school bouncy ball game!  The CCHA
Championship Game is tape delayed so that both the
high school bouncy ball fans won't miss anything.
Sounded like a great hockey game.  Hope tom catch the
NCAAs unless there is a hot ping pong game on.

--- Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Championship game:
> Michigan 5
> Ferris State 3

=====
Gary

Americans have different ways of saying things. They say "elevator", we say "lift" ... they say "President", we say "stupid psychopathic git" --Alexi Sayle