Sender:
From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 10:19:14 -0400
To: Kepler <[log in to unmask]>
--- On Thu, 28 May 98 07:05:39 -0500  Kepler <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> FWIW, a member of this year's WHL Spokane "Who own da..." Chiefs
> has elected to transfer to North Dakota, so players do shift
> both ways.

Is there some loophole that I don't know about?  I always thought that
"once a professional, always a professional" was the policy of the
NC$$, and the WHL was considered pro.  I thought that at one time, one
could sit out a number of games corresponding to how many "pro" games
one played, but that had changed.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74