Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:23:08 -0500
From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
In a million years, when hockey has of course taken over all other
sports and is the only one played on Earth, there will still be people
wondering when the Big Ten/11 will for its own hockey conference.

Of course to paraphrase something I read in a football pre-season guide a
few years back:  "All the division one teams, except Notre Dame, will
merge into a single conference and call it the Big Ten."  Of course by
then all TV channels will have the prefix ESPN, so we can then also stop
being concerned about getting college hockey on TV.  A clone of Ron Mason
(gray hair included) will still be coaching at MSU, which will be at its
1,003,345,231th sell out.  The guy with the green horn hat will be stuffed
after death and sat perminetly in a seat at the Munn.  Refs will be banned
by international convention, and instead a gang of guys in striped shirts
will rush the ice to break up fights.  The only officating will be by a
man in Ann Arbor who will script out the first ten penalties-which some
may say is already the case-and have them called randomly over the game.

Of course maybe that won't be whats its like a million years from now.
Who knows....

Nathan