Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:21:50 -0600
7bit
From:
John T. Whelan wrote:

>  But this is really unfair to BC (or Yale, as the case may be).  The
> top two non-bye teams in the regional are playing for the right to
> play the top team.

Not to sound too bitter or anything, but we should all know by now that
fairness in the seedings is just about the last criterion that the committee
looks at.  Let me put it this way, if fairness DOES get rated higher than
some of these other considerations this year, I'm going to go about thirteen
different ways of ballistic.

J. Michael Neal