Sender:
From:
Howard Susskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1992 18:20:17 EST
>One of Bill's December postings mentioned Jiri Kloboucek as
>potentially joining the big red this semester. I haven't
>seem him out there, does anybody know anything more about
>his status

I spend an awful lot of time in Lynah rink, either playing or
watching and I can tell you that unofficially Kloboucek is
expected to be ELGIBLE as soon as he matriculates. This could
mean he would be elibigle for the Saturday game at Colgate. He
was enrolled as an extramural student during the fall semester
for reasons unknown to me. My info comes from Lynah rink
management with whom I chat a lot. It should be noted that
although these guys spend a lot of time near the team, they
are not spokespeople for Big Red Hockey.

I've got my tickets for Colgate, anybody want to take me with them?

Howard
Princeton '87  Cornell '91 '92
Let's Go Red!!!