Sender:
From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 16:26:03 -0800
I received my tickets for Worcester from BU this afternoon.
Unfortunately, the NCAA is inconsistent in its distribution procedures.
Whereas you are required to buy the strip for the Phinal Phour, the
first two rounds are allotted only to the schools playing games on
specific nights.  Accordingly, BU ticket holders have tickets for
Saturday only.

I need a ticket (maybe 2) for Friday night.  Please email or phone me if
there is any to be had.

BTW, my tickets for Saturday are in the upper level, Section 209, Row E,
Seats 10-11.  Where are they in relation to the ice?

 *    Edward Moller, Controller     |      Tel:  (617) 928-4515        *
 *        Mount Ida College         |      Fax:  (617) 928-4706        *
 *     Newton, MA  02159-3323       |    Email:  [log in to unmask]    *