Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 12:12:45 -0700
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
To: Thomas Chestna <[log in to unmask]>
I think someone the other day asked for the RATIONALE behind this 3 pt
thing.  Is there some logic to it?  Does it add excitement? Am I missing
something (probably :-)?  Why not just best two out of three with each
game a play til you drop overtime? (no shootouts, please!).

Maybe I missed the response, if so, I apologize.  But basically I'dlike to
know why the ECAC uses this somewhat unorthodox method.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 hoping for another run like '95!

=========