Sender:
From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:55:29 -0500
Comments:
Hi, Section E of the BGSU Ice Arena has two Web pages up and running, you can acess them at:

http://members.aol.com/NathanWLB/index.html

A link to Virtual Section E, and other fun stuff will be going up on a regular basis, including E-Ticket: Section E Falcon Hockey Fanzine, and the VRTL virtural reality hall of Falcon hockey!  As soon as I get back from the meet the team dinner, I plan on working to add links to all BGSU hockey related sites, and select fun places!

Fun for the whole family!

I got this unsoclicited review from somebody that sounds an awfull lot like myself!

"I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats, I want to see it again and again!"

Nathan W.L. Boyle