Sender:
From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 10:25:40 -0400
First of all I hate cut and pasteing in Windows 95, but I hate MACs
enough to put up with it.

Anyway.....

Less than 9 hours away from the start of BGSU hockey!  The Falcons make a
light snack of the University of Toronto, before moving onto an early non
conference game with Ohio State Saturday.  The weather is in the lower
40s, and should drop into the upper 30s tonight!

And just as a reminder since many people have been off the list during
the off season:

BGSU has its own listproc service for fans of BGSU hockey and other
college hockey fans who want to find out what all the fuss is about down
here!  Its called E-Ticket, after the newsletter which I put together in
Section E of the BGSU Ice Arena (yes I know about the old Disney
E-Tickets).  Anything related to BGSU hockey is on topic.  Varsity, club,
men and women's, CCHA, CCWHA, ACHA, NCAA, hockey alums, fans, and other
such subjects are fully on topic.  You can be politically incorrect here
if you want, not unlike sitting in section E!

Anybody with an interest in BG hockey from anywhere, for any reason, is
welcome to join.  Just send an email message to: [log in to unmask]
Put nothing in the subject, and in the message type:
subscribe E-ticket "your name here"
You can put whatever name you want in place of "your name here."

Already 45 people have jumped onboard, even John H. from Michigan is
along for the ride!  If you have any questions just email me.

Nathan W.L. Boyle
BGSU Ice Arena
Section E, Row 1, Seat 14