Sender:
From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:40:58 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

My father in-law says he heard the tail end of a report on the Albany
area local news saying that Travis would be in Albany for the regional.

He's not that sports savvy, but he has heard of Travis, and is sure he
heard this.  If this is true, I'd assume it means at the Knick this
weekend.

Does anyone have any clue about this?

AW