Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 18:39:05 GMT
Comments:
Lets not blame gaudet for all of this, in that the I think the players
are getting frustrated with their lack of success,and he has been much
tamer as of late...this team starts slow,has a strong 2nd, and fades
some in the 3rd...i hope gaudet knows the answer,cause I'm baffled...

 -- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --