Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 22:50:30 -0700
All the great game talk has got me thinking about the times when we have
had our hearts broken the greatest.

For me, the most heartbreaking loss was BU's 1994 loss to Lake State. Not
only did I see my beloved Terriers lose a championship a second time, but
they got shellacked. The next morning I set out on the longest drive of my
life. (including when I drove cross-country and moved from Boston to
Boulder)

The most heartbreaking moment would be Snipe's slapshot that bounced off
the pipes 3 times (!!!) in the 2nd OT of BU's 1991 loss to Northern
Michigan. While Amonte's breakway snuff was a bummer, it wasn't much of a
heartbreak after the comback BU just made... although, if Tony had scored,
it probably would have been the most exciting moment in my life.

greenie

S P O O N ! !
(go BU)