Sender:
From:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 20:45:26 -0600
In message  <v01530502ad1747e7a876@[204.183.121.123]> Pam Sweeney writes:
> >From the third period penalties in the Friday Minn-DU game:
> >Moen, Min (leaving the crease), 15:43;
>
> >From the first period penalties in the Saturday Minn-Du game:
> >Mullin, Den (roughing), 20:00.
>
> Looks like there were a couple scuffles in the Gopher-Pioneer series, but
> you know it's bad when the goalies get involved!  :-)

Taras Lendzyk (UMD) had a roughing penalty on Saturday night, too.  Of course he
got whacked with a high stick in the head on a seperate play, too, but that was
his 12th (I believe, I can't find this years stats) penalty in his 4 years at
UMD.

--
Anthony J. Frolik                            University of Minnesota Duluth
Go Bulldogs!                                    11-8-1 WCHA, 15-8-1 Overall