Sender:
From:
"Frank Brickelmaier Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 18:39:20 EST
I was doing some cleaning, and I came across and old Boston Globe (May 28, 1995)
which listed where some college hockey recruits were going to play.  For Maine
it listed a goalie named Sean Matile from British Columbia.  I was wondering if
anyone has any information on him.   Since he is not on the Maine roster, is  he
being red shirted or did he decide not to go to Maine ?

Matt Blaine a freshman and Eric Geoffroy a sophmore are both goalies and are
listed on Maine's roster.    Since Maine will not be in the tournament this
year, I hope these players are given a chance to get some playing time to see
what they can do.

Since Maine cant do much in the area of recruiting for a while, I was wondering
if there were any incoming players already committed to Maine ?

It seems that the success of next year's team will weigh heavily on the team's
ability to replace Allison and Marsh.

- Frank Brickelmaier
- University of Maine
- Class of '92