Sender:
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 16:42:25 -0600
I thought Bob Mancini was going to try to cut down on the penalties this
year?  From the reports on here, it seems like they're involved in some
sort of ugly incident every week.  The knocked Taras Lendzyk out for couple
of weeks, Chris Davis (do I have the name right?) is now in the same spot
for Anchorage.  Last night it was two checking from behind majors in a
minute and a half.  What gives with these guys?  It makes me very glad that
Minnesota only plays them for one series this year, and it's already out of
the way.  I guess it's something in the UP water, since I've felt the same
way about Northern Michigan for the last several years.

J. Michael Jackson