Sender:
From:
Ted Halm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 14:54:33 EST
A few days ago someone was asking about the whereabouts of ex-Bowling
Green goalie Will Clarke.  He is with the Toledo Storm of the East Coast
League.  Also, for fans of Ferris State hockey, Mike Kolenda made his
debut at Toledo Wednesday night and I hear he really roughed a guy up
good.  Mike was always a physical player in college, but now it will
become more a way of life in the ECHL.  Ferris plays tonight against
Laurentian, and from what I've read on HOCKEY-L, Bob Mancini says they
are pretty tough.  There's also some swamp land in Hancock he'd like to
sell me. ..Stay tuned for a report tomorrow on the Ferris-Laurentian
game.