Sender:
From:
Doug Garn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 00:34:41 -0500
I saw a announcement on ESPN that starting in 1998 NHL players will be
involved in playing not only for the USA, but for many other countries
around the world.

Can someone enlighten me on this?  I thought it was only supposed to be
amatuer players on these Olympic teams?

And more importantly, weren't our teams in the past made up in large part
by college hockey players?  How will that affect college teams?