Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1991 08:50:00 MST
Folks,

        All of us work very hard to promote and market to get fans into
our buildings. When fans come to me after games and complain about too
many penalties and the length of games. WE MUST LISTEN...

        College Hockey fans are one of the most dedicated group of
fans in all of college sports and we must listen to them.

        We are trying to get more and more fans into our games and
as the ad says on TV "We only have one chance to make a first impression"
We must not wait for the season, the refs and the players work their
way into the season. We must Listen to our fans now. All (many of us) do
not have the luxery of selling out for every game we are all working
hard to get more families and youth groups into our buildings, and a
sporting event that is 3 hours long and only 1/3 to 1/2 the time 5x5, we
cannot say that all is ok and the refs and players will work it out
as the year progresses.

        Thanks for the input.

Jack McDonald
University of Denver