Sender:
From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 18:37:35 -0600
On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, L. Eduardo Romo III wrote:

> While the ECAC is not getting much respect on the national level.
        They shouldn't.

> two bids from the ECAC this year.
 I hate this rule. I takes more powerful teams out of the Tourney
If you looked at the other conferences you will notice that Mich or
Minnesota or Other WHCA teams and He Teams and CCHA teams have way
tougher schedule. I take Ankorage against most teams in the ECAC
I'd like to see Brown Play CC they would even stand a chance.