Sender:
From:
Jeff Przech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 10:42:51 +0000
>As for B.C., there are 7 seniors (Canavan, LaFerriere, Haggerty, Buckley,
>Singewald, Krayer, McCarthy), 5 juniors (Ashe, Hymovitz, Chase, McHale,
>G. Callahan), 7 sophomores (Calson, Harney, Harris, D.Wainright, G.Taylor,
>B. Callahan, Masters) and 4 freshmen (Hemenway, O'Leary, Lewis, Correia)
>who are currently on the varsity. I'm not sure about the status of
>sophomores R.Taylor and S.Haig, but we'll discount them for the moment;
>total is 23 players.

FYI, Geoff. Ryan Taylor is on the roster and is the 8th sophomore. Also,
you forgot to mention the 5th freshman, Luke Howarth. Luke hasn't played
yet this season but will see action this Sunday due to the suspensions.
Haig and Mark Milford were on the preseason roster but don't practice
with the team. I don't know wherer they stand. I actually thought they'd
play this weekend, since the backup goalie, Mike Sparrow, was NOT on the
roster, but after attending practice, they will not. Thought you might be
interested.

-Jeff
BC '96
GO EAGLES!