Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 16:19:14 -0500
Sender:
From:
Mike Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Hey everyone....
I'm Mike, a huge fan of the Cornell Big Red who just defeated Clarkson (#1
in the ECAC) on the road....but I did not post to gloat.

I have a request....if anyone has the 94-95 roster of the Minnesota Gophers
men's hockey team and/or basketball team, please e-mail it to me at
[log in to unmask]  (do not send it to the list)  If you have it written
down and don't feel like typing it in to the computer, and have access to a
fax machine, e-mail me so I can tell you where and when you can fax it to
me.

Thanks a lot.
-Mike