Sender:
From:
Paulette Dwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 14:23:35 -0500
Ralph Slate said:

>The real problem here is that _nothing_ should be thrown on the
>ice. Period.

I disagree.  I love the tradition of tossing hats on the ice after a hat
trick, and I don't think that should stop.  Since that usually doesn't even
prompt a warning by the officials, I always wondered if that would give
Cornell a penalty during the Harvard game, but alas, we've never had the
opportunity to find out.

Paulette Dwen
Cornell '89
Let's Go Red!