Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 1994 11:48:53 -0500
Mike writes:

>A while there was a post that indicated that the St Paul Civic Center
>had pulled out of plans to host the 1995 WCHA Final Five.  I never
>heard anything after that.  Is this true; if so - why; and has an
>alternate host site been found?

Don't worry about this one.  The local papers didn't quite understand what
was going on.  The St. Paul Chamber of Commerce withdrew its involvement in
future tournaments; its role was transferred to the St. Paul Civic Center
Authority.  The 1995 WCHA Final Five will be in the St. Paul Civic Center as
planned, as will the Thanksgiving weekend "Big Ten" tournament.

-- Erik