From:
"Greg E. Lucas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1993 19:23:06 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Daniel Orchard-Hays) writes:
|> In article <[log in to unmask]> "Glenn W. Gale" <[log in to unmask]
|> E.CLARKSON.EDU> writes:
|> >     Before I get flamed, please note that I MEANT to say "a few RPI fans'
|> >behavior..."  I didn't intend to lump all RPI fans into one category.
|>
|> Thanks, Glenn.  It is especially important to not this since most of the RPI
|> student fans sit on the OPPOSITE side of the Field House from where the
|> visiting bench is.  Therefore, it would be difficult for those of us most
|> often associated with all the "bad behavior" to have spit on the Brown coach.
|> I don't know exactly who was responsible for that incident, but I do believe
|> they were arrested by the Troy police.
|>
|> >-Glenn
|>
|> --Dan

If I remember correctly, the Brown coach was spit on when the team was going into
their locker room, and someone from the RPI side of the ice went down there to
perform for the Brown team.  It is unfortunate that a few overexcited RPI fans,
especially at the Freakout, present an image like that for all of us.

-greg

Greg E. Lucas  |Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute '94| [log in to unmask]
"If love is blind I guess I'll buy myself a cane" - W. Axl Rose