From:
"ACAD2A::ASSLK" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACAD2A::ASSLK
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1993 13:38:27 -0900
Well...six of us drove the 360 miles to come up here to UAF to
see the hockey games...and it was all worth it...plus I like
road trips.  :)

I am on vacation, so this will be quick...

Scoring by periods:     UAA  0-3-2
                        UAF  1-0-3

I don't have the shots on goal or any of the statistics, but UAA probable
out shot and both teams were about even on the power play I think.

It wasn't that UAF played bad at all I don't think, but they were just
compleately outworked by the Seawolves.  It was a very intense game
and a lot of fun!

The record for the season is now 2-0-1 Seawolves with one more game tonight.
Good luck Seawolves!!!