Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1993 02:58:26 EST
with the NHL Ottawa Senators, and much bandwidth on Paul Kariya in recent
months, I present to you a possible scenario. Imagine a conversation with
four hockey-minded members of the Orono community...(with apologies to SNL)

Fan A-"So now it's time to consider who's a gonna win da NCAA title. 'B'?"
Fan B-"Da Bears!"
Fan C-"Da Bears!"
Fan D-"Da Bears!"
A,B,C,D:" DA BEARS!"
B-"Hey, "A", could ya pass da lobsta tails wit da white clam sawce?"