Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1993 00:13:36 EST
It happened again. Dartmouth won its third straight game tonight by defeating
the Colgate Red Raiders 5-4 in front of a home crowd. After spotting Colgate
a 4-1 lead, Dartmouth scored once at the end of the second period to make it
4-2 and then scored three more times in the third period, with the final goal
coming inside the two minute mark. This makes the third straight come from
behind victory for the team, proving their tenacity and unwillingness to give
up.

It has been a long time since Dartmouth has won three straight (probably 7-8
years if memory serves me correctly!) and after having endured several
seasons of 3 or fewer wins the entire season, I must say that this is more
emjoyable.

Dartmouth will go for four in a row tomorrow when Dartmouth hosts Cornell.

Bob Gross