From:
Tim Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1992 10:55:10 EDT
I think the issue really comes down to this.

Do you think Olympic hockey should be

A)  Limited to amateurs/collegians.
B)  Open to amateurs/collegians and non-NHL players
C)  Open to all players, but not adjusting the NHL seaon to accomodate.
D)  Open to all players, and rearranging the NHL season so it bears no effect.

I vote C because this way, only those who really WANT to go will go.

P.S.  Just what North Canton needed!  A reputation of being known as the home
      of the first Olympian (hammer-thrower Jud Logan) to test positive for
      drugs in 16 years.  And to think that I work out at the YMCA where he
      is the Nautilus director.  I drive by this guy's house ALL THE TIME!
      What a loser.

* Tim Harrison   *  Canton Street Hockey Association      *
* R3TLH          *  Canton, Ohio                          *
* AkronVM        *  Team Captain, North Canton FUSION     *