From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1992 08:50:37 CST
Jim Love writes:

>be there ??  Many of us who had such a good time in Albany were planning on
>attending in 1993 irrespective of the participants (as we had for previous
>Phinal Phours in Minneapolis, Lake Placid and Providence), but we hadn't

Uh, Jim, the 1989 and 1991 Phinal Phours were in the St. Paul Civic Center,
which was still in St. Paul the last time I checked.  Not Minneapolis.

Regarding ticket priorities, St. Paul has indulged in a bit of this, but with
nowhere near the imagination that the Milwaukee folks have shown.  Holders of
WCHA Phinal Phour tickets have been able to get the same seats for the NC$$
Phinal Phours that have been held in St. Paul.  No other groups (e.g., Gopher
season ticket holders) have received preference, so far as I know.

-- Erik