From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 00:07:13 -0700
It was an interesting game to watch on Altitude tonight. CC-DU games have
gotten a lot cleaner than they used to be (other than the scuffle at the
end of the game). I remember games when I hated typing up the box score
because there were so many penalties and keeping track of who was on the
power play at that second. :) You can tell how bored NHL people are with
the lockout, as it was the Avalanche TV crew that called this game.

I'll have to tape tomorrow night's game in Denver and watch it when we get
back from our trip to LA next week.

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95