From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 23:21:36 +0000
St. Lawrence beat Princeton, 4-1, in Bob Prier's first trip back to SLU as Princeton's head coach.

The Saints killed of 7 Tiger power plays to keep their PK perfect for the weekend.

In the pregame show they mentioned that Princeton had planned on playing another goalie at least once this weekend but he forgot his skates.  They had the skates shipped next day but they ended up in Memphis.  Whichever carrier that was I would want to use them.  Memphis is no where near Canton, NY.

They killed the audio before I could hear the player of the game.

 First Period:
12:46 - SLU - Carey from George Hughes and Baker - PP
Saves:
SLU -- Weninger - 9
PU - Bonar - 10

Second Period:
2:40 - PU -  Hagel from Carlson and Goodwin
6:23 - SLU - Flanagan from Carey and Martin -PP
Saves:
SLU - Weninger -14
PU - Bonar - 11

Third Period:
9:48 - SLU - Essery from Austin and Martin (4 x 4)
12:2 - SLU - Doherty from Raley and George Hughes
Saves:
SLU - Weninger - 4
PU - Bonar - 10

Jreck Sub Sub of the Game:
Ostrander Bed and Breakfast and Sheepskin Shop Player of the Game:

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!