From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:56:08 -0500
Maybe is I stopped listening and reporting the scores of these games,
maybe they would turn out better( from my point of view).

Cornell defeated St. Lawrence 2-1 tonight in Canton.  The Big Red scored
the winning goal with only 26.4 seconds left in the third period.    It
was another disappointing one goal loss for SLU.

St. Lawrence plays Clarkson on Tuesday.

First Period:
Saves:
    SLU - McKenna - 12
    CU - LeNeveau - 6
Second Period:
Saves:
    SLU - McKenna -  7
    CU - LeNeveau - 8
Third Period:
0:17 - SLU - Peverly from DiLauro
7:45 - CU - Bell from Wieckowski, Mar. McRae
19:33 - CU - Paolini from Bell and Hornby
Saves:
    SLU - McKenna - 7
    CU - LeNeveau - 4

The Pelletier-Stewart Memorial Players of the Game
offensive Rich Peverly
defensive Robin Carruthers

Other ECAC scores:
Colgate - Clarkson, 2-2
sorry I didn't get the scores and I can't seem to find them anywhere
but:
Dartmouth over RPI
Union over UVM

Sara