From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:13:19 -0600
I'll assume you're not in favor of the CHA ever having a shot at the
tournament either. What are you afriad of, that an "unworthy" team like
> Niagara might beat a "worthy" team like UNH in the tournament?

On the contrary I think the level of play out of the CHA is better than that
of the MAAC. I believe their record against the MAAC was something like 15-5
or something like that. Give or take a few.