From:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:40:14 -0500
I posted a letter as a response to the Wayne Smith update regarding the sale date of March 29, 2000.

As a precaution, I'd suggest that people call the Ticket Office themselves or go up in person anyway just to be sure.  I called the Ticket Office this afternoon around 2:00 or so - and was told there would be no tickets.

I called Eric Sancrante in the Development Office shortly after that and was told the same thing.  I even called the University of North Dakota to see if they might have tickets (Eric Sancrante suggested I call them) but they stopped taking names for orders.

HOWEVER, things change (after all, before I called I was under the impression that the University was going to sell tickets!) so...overnight maybe something magical will happen and tickets will actually go on sale. I'd hate to think that someone might give up the opportunity to buy them based on what I was told this afternoon and passed along.

I hope they change their minds but hold out little hope.  I'll be watching the local news tonight to see what they have to say.  Good luck everyone!