From:
"Brett C. Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett C. Harvey
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:21:39 -0500
The Gophers had 6 non-conference games this year (7 with the Hall of Fame
Game), so maybe those teams will be the only ones they play.

The Michigan/Michigan State games are part of the "College Showcase" with
Wisconsin.   The Boston College, Boston U games are part of a new
"tournament" that's been talked about for a couple of years.

I'm not sure about the Ohio State, New Hampshire games.  Maybe they are
part of the Mariucci Classic.

Brett