From:
Robb Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 12:57:23 -0500
First of all, for those of you without minidish access - my condolences.
 The hockey was great, the coverage was okay, and the broadcasts were
commercial-free (except for NC$$ promos).  Not too shabby.

But did anyone else notice that the channels where you could order the
package (244) appeared in the program guide under the topic of "Soccer?"
 Sheesh.

Robb Newman