From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:35:47 -0700
Tell you waht guys, let's just demote the ECAC and WCHA to Div-IAA like
they do in football, and just let the champs of the CCHA play HE.

Given academics versus hockey, if you r theory is true, I would take the
former.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Cutler, Ken wrote:

> Well, another impressive performance by the ECAC.  Not only did they lose all three games but only scored two goals in the aggregate, one of which was a relatively meaningless goal with 2:17 left in a 3-0 game.  While I like the ECAC, and it is comprised
 of some of the finest ascademic institutions in the country, its members clearly demonstrate, in the NCAA's and in the Christmas tournaments, that it is the fourth toughest conference of four in D-1 hockey.