From:
"Rand P. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rand P. Hall
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:25:08 -1300
> From:    Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>

What will be interesting is is if WANSBOROUGH gets more than one game
after someone looks at the tape. He was headhunting all night with 4 or
more penalties. The last deserves some additional punishment. He did not
spear Classen. Classen had the puck covered for several seconds and
Wansborough gave him a vicious slash to the head. Frankly, I was a bit
dissappointed that Drew Hale or one of the other players on the ice
didn't join Rodrigues. Wansborough deserved a beating.

Cheers,
rand