From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:31:45 -0400
Here's my all decade team nominees (includes cusp years of 89-90)...

Forwards (alphabetical)
Greg Brown, BC
Greg Bullock, UML (played only 2 years.)
Chris Drury, BU
David Emma, BC
Paul Kariya, Maine (played only 1 year.)
Jay Pandolfo, BU
Scott Pellerin, Maine
Jean-Yves Roy, Maine

Emma and Pellerin are my clear-cut starters. The third starter could
logically be any of the remaining six but I think Drury would be my pick.
(Especially in the light of his potential forthcoming Hobey Baker season.)

Defense
Rich Brennan, BU
Chris Imes, Maine
Dan McGillis, Northeastern
Jeff Tory, Maine

Tory is my number 1 and the rest of the league has seen many good
defensemen. Its hard to choose this position since the responsibilities
and effectiveness can be measured in so many ways.

Goalie
Dwayne Rolonson, UML
Garth Snow, Maine

"Rollie" is my favorite and I'm sure a lot will agree. However, Snow is a
real close second and a third choice isn't in sight.

Coach.
Bruce Crowder, UML
Jack Parker, BU
Shawn Walsh, Maine

If I was to have a coaching "team", it would easily be Crowder and
Parker. Walsh is considered only if the winning coach can bring his own
staff. Then its a close battle and I'd have to lean toward Parker.