From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:26:43 EDT
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Try the USA Today site, they seem to do most games in most sports.
> http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sfront
> I believe is the URL.  Otherwise just start at http://www.usatoday.com/
and
> follow the links.  No, I do not work for McPaper.

Unless things have changed, USA Today does no provide on-the-fly scores
for college hockey.  They do in most other sports, though.  I can't
remember the specific reason, but some at USA Today did explain the
rationale behnid this to me once.  Something to do with the wire they get
their hockey scores from being different than that of other sports, I
think.

  - Steve