From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 00:24:03 -0400
I just had to reply to this...

At 1:00 PM -0500 6/15/96, TerryTuschen wrote:
>Does anyone know the when Wisconsin plays Michigan/Michigan State at the
>Showcase this year?  I am getting married November 29th (talk about a
>conflict of interest!) and our honeymoon isn't until Christmas break, so I
>though we might go to Michigan for the weekend.   Any help is appreciated!

Now that's a real college hockey fan for you. :-)

When Heather and I got married in 1993, it was in November and we missed
four games including two Maine at Merrimack games - the last time Paul
Kariya played at Merrimack.  I think I may have called the press box for
the score of the first game, the night before the wedding, but to be
honest, I didn't even think about it the other three nights.  I guess that
has to lower my Get-A-Lifer score a bit.  A bonafide Get-A-Lifer probably
would have scheduled his or her wedding outside of hockey season.

On the other hand, after we returned from the honeymoon, we did go almost
right to Vermont for a game and then to Ottawa for a tournament...

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93