From:
"Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason W. Roy
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 14:51:48 -0600
On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Alex Bricker wrote:

> >From what I know of Michigan and their talented depth and from what I've
> seen and heard of CC, I think I should smartly say that it will be a
> close game with Michigan coming out on top.  On the other hand, Michigan
> has a knack of opening the flood gates and pouring on the goals so I have
> a feeling that Michigan will dominate this game.  So my prediction is
> this: after a tight first period, Michigan will turn on the engines and
> beat CC 5-2 with the second period being the big one for Michigan.
> Here's to a great game and more national exposure for college hockey!

---CC can also open the flood gates........and If I was coaching Michigan I
would tell my boys to stay out of the box against CC---course on the
otherhand isn't Michigan leading the nation in shorthanded goals, they
gotta be close with Muckalt's(9 short handed, I think its Mukalt?) goals
alone.  Its gona be one heck of a game, I'm not going to make any
predictions except that it will be a one goal game and maybe finish a two
goal game (only if an empty net is scored in the last minute)...  I like
the chances of both teams... both are very deep in the depth
category...CC had a better year and was more consistent...but Michigan is
always dangerous....Too bad the ice sucks, maybe they should make a rule
that the Final 4 be held in a place that makes ice on a regular basis all
year long---like maybe a hockey rink!!!!--Nice to see an all west Final
with the 2 best conferences represented (not starting a war- just my
opinion)!!!!!

Jason Roy
University of Manitoba
Go Tech!!!!