From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1991 21:15:48 GMT
Dave asked me for this info and I finally dug it up, but I thought I'd
post it again here for the benefit of others who want to order the 1991-92
Men's Ice Hockey Rules & Interpretations manual.  (There isn't one for
women, btw, since women's ice hockey is not sanctioned by the NCAA, but this
is what it's called.)

Send a check for $3 (postage/handling included) to:

NCAA Publishing
P.O. Box 7347
Overland Park, Kansas 66207-0347

Make sure you include your name & address, also indicate that you want the
1991-92 Men's Ice Hockey Rules & Interpretations manual.  They'll add you to
the NCAA mailing list and next summer you should get an order form which
will allow you to order ahead of time any publications you want for the
upcoming season.

- mike